Tuesday, May 10, 2005

05-05+06+07-05: 1 Exam, 1 Convocation Ceremony, 1 hell of a Party and 1 Rotted Honeydew III



I went into Mod’s bedroom…she’s not there…I knocked on Prang’s room…no answer…was I a sole survivor ?...I quietly opened P’Kerk’s room…and I heard a very loud snore…Terk’s here…it’s not a resident evil after all :P

…I walked back to Mod’s room and felt asleep on her couch…

…around 11:30 am Prang woke me and Mod up and offered us couple of chocolate-chip waffles…we talked like we didn’t talk to each other for weeks…then around 1:30 pm we went to check on Turk.

He was watching ‘the Cell’…one of our favorite movies

I, Prang and Mod cleaned the room, while Turk occasionally went to the bathroom to…throw-up…

Around 2:30 pm…Turk decided to continue his after-drinking action at his place, so he went home…

I walked home around 3 pm…with shabby purple pants and black T-shirt (it’s Prang’s cloths…for bed)…blue sneakers…2,000 bahts handbag…2 books…and a big grocery plastic bag filled with my dress for yesterday’s convocation ceremony…it was my worst and funniest outfit ever !

The first thing I did when I got to my room was taking a shower…, then I slept ‘til 8 pm

When I was up, I started to clear the grocery I bought yesterday before went to P’Kerk’s apartment…

That’s when I saw the rotted honeydew on the top of my fridge…

Disgusting, I tried to move it to the garbage…by pulling the paper sheet beneath it…

That’s when I heard the sound of something filled with water exploded…and the honeydew (only its outer peel remained solid) filled with fluidized pulp and seeds…exploded.

...

The liquid with not-so-good smell poured down my huge fridge…to the floor and covered half of my kitchen floor…

...

...

I have no idea how much liquid can be filled in the sphere with the size of the rather-big honeydew…I know now

…so I spent my next 2 and a half hour to clean up this mess (and other 3 hr for the fridge to dry enough to turn it on)…I had to move the stove and the fridge off the corner to clean the back of the fridge and the floor beneath it…my nostril (and also my entire apartment) was filled with the smell of fermented and rotted honeydew liquid

I went to bed around 2 am…with bad smell…

...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really a long day, a long story naja, Ploy..

but I couldn't take my eyes off of it..

Miss you

Anonymous said...

Haven't visited here for a long time....
Finally see Terk's picture...Ummm...he's really like Japanese na ja...Umm...he isn't big if you compare with P' Pong. Prang is so cute as well as P' kate...
However, you are so loveles/att_cell_phone_service_plans.htmlplans.html

Anonymous said...

Ha.do?blogID=12543262